3:30pm – 2:45am | +11.25 Hours Dev Time | 19.25 Hours Total Dev Time
9:56 PM – 2:45 AM
- 2:45 am Calling it a night, will come back to the movement code with fresh eyes another time!
- around 1 am, we are getting burnt out, not much is working with the movement code.
- Posted screenshot of the title screen artwork on twitter
- More working on getting to know Unity
- Amazing Idea for a level: Moon Level!
- Worked more on artwork, working on a promo/possibly title screen
7:26 PM – 9:56 PM
- Dinner was awesome, who said Louisville doesn’t have any authentic Mexican Food?
- Played some Super Mario World for physics research, (photo) trying to nail down some smooth acceleration and momentum carrying into jumps
- Worked on some art elements for the first level, trees, mailboxes, fire hydrants, clouds…
6:58 PM – 7:26 PM
- Made some adjustments to Mono, like dark color scheme: Check that out here
- Creating a simple movement script in C# for player movement, based on our two-button scheme, go and jump
6:10 PM – 6:58 PM
- Talked over control scheme for keyboard/controller/touch scenarios
- Talked about dinner -Mexican!
- Looking at some tutorial videos, thanks Youtube!
3:30 PM – 6:10 PM
- We have decided to use Unity for the Balloon Chase Vehicle.
- Learning about Vectors and UnitVectors from Anthony
- Thinking about stuff